Creality Filaments - Buy Creality 3D filaments at Machines-3D
Creality 3D is a 3D printer manufacturing company founded in 2014. In the few years since it was founded, it has enjoyed great success and become a major player in the 3D printer market worldwide.
Known for its excellent quality and reasonable prices, Creality 3D offers a wide range of 3D printer products to individuals and businesses. The company produces 3D printers of various sizes and models, based on proven FDM technology. Here are some of Creality 3D's flagship products.
- Creality Ender Series: Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, Ender 3 V2, etc. are popular entry-level 3D printers, appreciated by many for their affordability and quality.
- Creality CR Series: the CR-10, CR-10S, CR-10 V2 and other models offer higher build volumes and more advanced features, targeting intermediate and advanced users.
- Creality CR-6 SE: this model is known for its auto-upgrade capabilities and ease of use, making it a popular choice for beginners and intermediate users.
Creality 3D continually invests in research and development to advance the technology of its 3D printers. It also engages with its global community to gather user feedback and make improvements, providing differentiated products and support to millions of users worldwide.
With its affordable pricing and user-friendly interface, Creality 3D is making 3D printing more accessible to a wider audience, contributing to the adoption and proliferation of 3D printing technology.
Creality 3D manufactures a wide range of 3D printers, some of which use FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling) technology. FDM is the most commonly used 3D printing technology. A thermoplastic material (filament) is melted and layered to create a model.
Creality 3D printers are compatible with a number of different filament materials. In general, the following types of filament are available.
- PLA (polylactic acid): A biodegradable, environmentally friendly and easy-to-print material, ideal for simple modelling and general printing.
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene): A durable, heat-resistant material. It is very strong and is used in automotive parts, household appliances, toys, etc.
- PETG (glycol-modified polyethylene terephthalate): A material that combines the properties of PLA and ABS, it is durable and less likely to crack. It is suitable for practical applications.
- TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane): A soft, elastic material used in footwear, mobile phone cases, etc.
- Specialist materials such as Woodfill, Metal-filled, Glow-in-the-dark, etc. These materials are used to create unique effects by mixing specific materials in the filament.
Creality 3D printers are available in different price ranges and offer different features. There are models with advanced features such as high resolution, large build volumes, automatic levelling and intelligent functions, so you can choose according to your needs.
In addition, Creality 3D is constantly upgrading and improving models, and we strive to improve our products through communication and support with our users around the world.